Caucasian Clover // Trifolium ambiguum
Kuratas is a marked improvement over all the previously released cultivars of this species.
Not only is it consistently higher yielding but a new rhizobium strain has improved this cultivar's ability to establish quickly and compete with other plants. Once established it has the ability, through its rhizomatous habit, to withstand very heavy grazing. Full commercial release in 2011.
- Highly productive and persistent under heavy grazing
- High quality pasture and/or hay and silage
- Geographical range of adaptation:
- Elevated areas (400m +) in south-east Australia
- Elevated areas in the Northern Mediterranean regions of Europe (500m +)
- Western Europe (all areas growing White Clover)
- Mountainous regions of the Middle East
- North West USA
- Appalachian region USA
- Southern Chile
- May have potential in Japan and the temperate mountains of China.
Eric Hall (TIAR) in Kuratas seed block.
DOWNLOAD THE KURATAS FACT SHEET
TASMANIAN OWNED AND OPERATED
PHONE 03 6397 3184 • EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2017. Tas Global Seeds. Site by Dev Design & Creative